- 2tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons oil
- 2tablespoons water or 2 tablespoons milk or 2 tablespoons chocolate milk
- 1⁄4teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1dash salt
- 2tablespoons white sugar, depending on how sweet you like it
- 2tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4tablespoons flour
- to make triple chocolate add chocolate milk, chocolate chips, and serve with chocolate syrup
- In a coffee mug, add water/milk, melted butter/oil, a dash of salt and vanilla extract. Whisk well.
- Add cocoa powder, whisk well. Add sugar, whisk well. Add flour, whisk well.
- Microwave for 60 seconds. Center should be slightly molten. Careful not to overcook.
- Enjoy with a spoon. Careful brownie will be hot.