- 4hot dogs (we prefer Nathan’s or Hebrew National all beef)
- 4hot dog buns, the bigger the bun the more stuff it can hold (Stadium or outdoor rolls work great)
- 4 -6slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1⁄2cup walla walla onion, chopped (to taste)
- 1⁄2cup tillamook brand sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (to taste)
- 1⁄2cup tomatoes, diced (we like grape and roma tomatoes best on these)
- rudy’s brand barbecue sauce, to taste
- 1jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced (optional)
- Grill dogs to desired doneness; a little char can add nice flavor!
- Toast buns if you like, then layer ingredients ~ sauce, dog, cheese, bacon, onions and tomatoes (pepper if choosing the spicey version).
- Add more sauce if needed. (Goes great with your favorite beer).